MultCloud Chrome Extension: Best Free Cloud Management Tool?
Today is the day of cloud storage. To create certain backups and save our media files such as images and videos, we prefer cloud storage. The main reason for this is that the data won’t be lost until you have lost the credentials of your cloud storage account :”)
Not only this, there are a lot of other benefits of using Cloud storage as well. You probably have heard of some of the popular cloud storage services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Drop Box, Media Fire, etc.
Do you fall into the category of those users you use a lot of cloud services simultaneously? Well, MultCloud could be a great tool for you. It will help you collect all the files stored and manage them at one location. It is a totally free to use tool, available as a chrome extension as well. Let us have a look at what it has got to offer you in this post :”)
MultCloud Chrome Extension
MultCloud has got some amazing features for managing your cloud storage services. It has the ability to combine all your cloud storages in one place. Thus, it will help you in managing all the services in one place. This will also make it easier to search for any specific file stored among any one of the cloud storage. Plus it is completely free to use tool 😉
The user interface of Multcloud is pretty simple to use. There’s no need of any high level and professional technical knowledge to use it. Anyone with a little technical can use it with ease.
Add and Activate MultCloud Extension to Chrome
Well, it is pretty easy to add the MultCloud chrome extension. Here are the simple steps to do so:
- You can either search for MultCloud Chrome extension in Chrome Web store or click here to directly land on the page.
- Now click on “Add Extension” and wait for a while until it is being added.
- Once the extension has been added successfully, you will see Multcloud’s icon on the upper right corner of the Chrome window.
- Click on that icon for activating the extension.
- Now click on “Sign in” from the drop-down dialog box. You will be redirected to the official website of Multcloud.
- From here, provide the asked info and login to your Multcloud. You can also use Facebook or Google+ to login directly.
- Once done, you can now experience the astonishing features of MultCloud.
Add Cloud Drives to Multcloud
Once you have successfully added the extension and logged in, you can add the cloud drives to MultCloud with ease. You can connect all your drive accounts from here. Follow the steps mentioned below carefully to add cloud drives:
- From the menu present at left, click on “Add Cloud Drives” option. Now you will be able to see all the cloud drive accounts supported by Multcloud and manage them with ease.
- Select any one of the drives that you would like to add and follow all the given instructions to add it to your account.
- You just need to keep providing your credentials for each drive account you add.
- In this way, all of them will be added at a single place. And now you don’t have to worry about signing in to them again and again.
Multcloud has support for almost all popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Drop box, Amazon S3, Box, Web Dav, OneDrive, Sugar Sync, Copy, FTP/SFTP, Amazon Drive, Yandex, Cloud Me, Hi Drive, Own Cloud, MySQL, Flickr, Baidu, Evernote, MediaFire, and much more.
MultCloud lets you transfer files from one drive to another drive quickly. To transfer the files from one drive to other, follow the steps mentioned below carefully:
- From the left panel menu, select the files that you wish to transfer.
- Now click on the “Transfer” button located on the ribbon.
- Select the directories you wish to transfer and the target directory to which you wish to transfer.
- Now click on “Run Now”.
- Voila! You are done successfully 😉
Well, you can also schedule your transfers. This can be done from the option from the drop-down menu. Just name your task and the Options dialog box will let you tweak the settings like skipping copied files, email notification, renaming the files, overwriting of the files, etc.
Unlike some other online services, here you have the options to change your username, password, and other profile details. To change your profile details, click on your name/username on the top right corner of the screen. Here you will find a few options such as File Manager, Home tab, and the Upload tab.
- File Manager displays all the drives that you have stored with your Multcloud account.
- Home tab will redirect you to the homepage of the extension overview when clicked.
- Upload tab allows you to select and upload the files to any of your accounts that you wish to.
Well, if you ask me, MultCloud is a great tool for managing cloud storage services. Not only has its application had astonishing features, the chrome extension is amazing as well. Want to give this fabulous tool a try? You can download MultCloud from here.
Feel free to drop your queries and suggestions in the comment box below. We will try to respond you as soon as possible. And for more awesome content like this keep following [site name] on all our social media platforms