Bluetooth is probably one of the oldest wireless technology. But even in today’s time, many people use it. Even our computer comes with Bluetooth too. However, in case if you are wondering how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10, then this blog will help you out.
However, before I go ahead and talk about it, one thing that you will need to make sure that your computer has Bluetooth. Most laptop with Bluetooth are available, but this is not the same case with Windows desktops though. So it would be a good idea to know if your device has Bluetooth or not. If I had this issue then, the 1st thing I would do is check that does my computer have Bluetooth.
How to know if my computer has Bluetooth or not?
- First of all, right click on the windows icon.
- Then go to device manager.
- Now over here look for Bluetooth Radio, or you can also find in Network adapters.
- If you get to see the option, this means your computer has Bluetooth. If not, then your PC does not have the Bluetooth feature.
How To Turn On Bluetooth On Windows 10
- First of all, click on the Windows button.
- Then go to settings.
- Now open Devices menu.
- Over here, you will get to see the Bluetooth option.
- Click on it to open Bluetooth settings.
- After that, you will have to do to turn on Bluetooth is to toggle the Bluetooth slider on the on position.
- Then your PC will start looking for available Bluetooth devices.
- Simply select a device to pair up with.
- Also, to confirm the pair, you will need to confirm the passcode displayed on both the devices.
- Once you have entered the passcode. Simply click on yes, and the device will be connected via Bluetooth.
How to use Bluetooth in Windows 10?
- In order to use Bluetooth in Windows 10, you have to click on the Send or receive files via Bluetooth option displayed in the settings.
- Then you will get two options. Send Files or Receive files.
- Simply choose the action, and you want to perform, and you are good to go.
Related blog : How to use Whatsapp Web
So that was all for your question how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10. Now go ahead and check these steps out and see how they are working for you. Also, for any questions, do feel free to comment below, and I will surely help you out with your query.