Taking a shortcut for screenshot in windows 10 is as easy as pressing a button. However, if you wish to take a good screenshot with accurate and clear markings. Then it takes a bit of effort and the right techniques for how to get screenshot in windows 10.
And the thing is that, most of the people are not well aware of methods. However, in this article, I am going to mention some of the best steps that you can follow to screenshot windows 8 computer screen. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to take a screenshot in Windows 8 and 10?
You can take a screenshot on a Windows computer and how to save screenshot in windows 10, by following these ways:
- You can press the PrtScr key to capture and save a screenshot to the clipboard.
- Win Key + PrtScr button to capture the whole screen and save it as a file.
- Alt+PrntScr combination will capture a screenshot of the active window.
- The Win+PrtScr combination can capture the whole screen.
- By pressing Win-Shift-S you can copy a selectable area to the clipboard.
- WinKey+Volume down keys on Windows tablets with which you can see how to take screenshot in windows 8.
Apart from these combinations, there are a bunch of other ways that you can follow to take a screenshot on Windows computer. So let me just go ahead and talk about them:
Related Post: Windows 10 Tips And Tricks
The Snipping Tool
The Microsoft Snipping Tool is a Windows built-in tool that exists for a really long time. The tool was launched with Windows 7. And till now it is available. Now how to use snipping tool, as it is a very simple tool that allows you to capture a selected area of the screen and save it as an image file and also considered as best snipping tool. To use as how to take screenshot in windows 8 laptop.
- To get started with the tool, you will need to open the screen that you would like to capture.
- Then launch the Snipping tool from your computer. To open it, you can simply perform a Windows search and then type down Snipping Tool and then click on the new button.
- After that, use your cursor to select the screen area with how to get screenshot in windows 8.
- After that, click on the save icon to save the image to the desired location.
Related Post: Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
Microsoft Snip Capture tool is the latest tool offered by Microsoft Office. And this tool allows you to take screenshots quickly and easily. The tool is very helpful for those users who need to take screenshots regularly.
However, you will need to download and install this tool on your PC. Once the tool is installed, the tool will sit on your screen all the time. So you can easily click on it and take a screenshot instantly. Also, this tool comes with some of the powerful features which help you take real good screenshots.
Using Share Charm in Windows 8.1
Windows 10 share charm also adds the ability learn how to take screenshot in windows 8.1 laptop from the Share charm. This tool is only useful if you want to share the screenshot with someone. As it will directly not save the screenshot in any folder.
To get started with this, you will have to open the charms bar and click on share. Also, you will have the option to share the screenshot to some of your Windows Store apps that support this feature. Also, if you want to mail your screenshot, well, you will be able to do so.
Using Game Bar
You can also use the Game Bar. The Xbox app in Windows 10 creators update and later can use the game bar to take screenshots of the active Game Window. After that, press Win+Alt+PrtScn to take and save the screenshot of the Game window.
So those were some of the methods that you can use to how to capture screenshot in windows 8 and how to take screenshot in windows 10 pc. So go ahead and try them out and see how it is working for you. Also, for any questions, do feel free to comment below or refer official website here.
Related Post: Increase Computer Speed