There are times when we are working on our computer and the next moment the computer restarts, and we get to see a blue screen along with the system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10 and system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8.1. 1In case if you are facing the same thing and wondering how to fix system_thread_exception_not_handled error, then I am here to help you out.
This is one of the common windows errors that we get to see. And the good part is that fixing the issue is not as hard as it seems.
In this article, I am going to talk about a few methods that you can use to fix the stop code system_thread_exception_not_handled error. So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How To Fix system_thread_exception_not_handled Error?
Fix 1: Uninstall Recently Installed Program
One of the common reasons why the dxgmms2.sys system_thread_exception_not_handled error occurs is because of some recently installed program which is not compatible with our computer with msdn bugcheck system_thread_exception_not_handled_m. So in case if you have recently installed any applications, then consider uninstalling it. Then check if you are still getting the same error or not.
Related Post: Tap Windows Adapter
Fix 2: Check and Repair Faulty System Files
Corrupted system files are one of the main reasons why we get to see the system thread exception not handled the error. As well as it creates some other problems like DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, 0x0000003B System_Service_Exception error, Windows 10 INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error, system_thread_exception_not_handled ntoskrnl.exe, and so on.
However, fixing the problem is not as hard as it seems. Simply go ahead and follow these steps:
- First of all press Win Key + X button to launch the Jump list. You can also right click on the Windows logo to get the menu.
- From here, go to Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now you will need to type down this command: CHKDSK C: /F /R and hit the key Enter button.
- Then follow all the screen instructions.
- After that, your computer will get restarted and look for corrupted files in the system.
- Wait for a while and let the process get completed.
Fix 3: Use SFC Command Line to Fix System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled Blue Screen
This is a similar solution to the fix 2. In this method, we will look for the corrupted files again but in a different way. So to do so, follow these steps:
- Press Win Key + R to launch the Jump start menu.
- Then go to the Command Prompt (Admin).
- Over here type down SFC /scannow and hit the key Enter button.
- Now Windows will execute the command file.
- Then it will look for errors and fix them for you.
So those were a couple of fixes for how to fix system_thread_exception_not_handled? Now go ahead and check these steps out and see how they are working for you with system_thread_exception_not_handled nvlddmkm.sys windows 8.1. Also, if you have any more questions to ask. Then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out with or for more info see here.
Related Post: DPC Watchdog violation