How to download Windows 10 ISO file without the Media Creation Tool?
Upgrading your OS and apps is a pretty good habit. The amazing features and lag-free experience attracts you for upgrading the system. But at times even the upgrading process does not go well.
In some situations, you need to download Windows 10 ISO file. This could because either the upgrade didn’t go well or the previous installation got corrupted. In these cases, the only thing you can do is to install Windows 10 again.
Though Microsoft offers you to download the ISO file from their official site, it is in the form of Media Creation Tool. This tool aids you in cooking a bootable USB drive. The biggest drawback of this method is that you need to reinstall the files again, every time you need them.
In this post, we will look at the process with which you can easily download Windows 10 ISO file without the Media Creation Tool.
Download Windows 10 ISO file without the Media creation Tool
I don’t know why but for some reasons Microsoft has restricted the download of Windows 10 ISO file. Today, we will let you know how you can download the ISO file from Microsoft’s servers. After that, you can easily create a bootable USB drive with any tool.
Follow these steps carefully to avoid any troublesome in the procedure:
- Launch the Edge browser and click on the three dots on the top.
- Navigate to Edge Options from this drop-down menu.
- Now click on the “Development Tools”. You can also enter development tools by pressing the F12 key.
- Now navigate to the official website of Microsoft to download the Windows 10 ISO file from here.
- Now right click somewhere on the page and choose “Inspect element” from the drop-down menu.
- In this tool, look for the performance menu and find an eject kind of icon. From there, select “Emulation”.
- A list of options will appear on the screen. From here, change the “User Agent String” to “Apple iPad (Safari)”.
- As soon as you do this, the page will get reloaded.
- Now you can download the Windows 10 ISO file from the same page with ease.
Well, you might be thinking of this process been illegal or legal. Let me clear one thing, the process is completely legal. The purpose of doing it is to avoid downloading the files again and again.
Well, Media Creation Tool is better in terms of updating Windows 10 to the latest version. But this process has its own advantages. For instance, you need to install Windows on more than one PC that doesn’t have direct access to the Internet. At that time, this process will be pretty handy. Isn’t it?
Updating Windows with or without Media Creation Tool is better in their own ways. The decision is in your hands. You should look for the reason to install it with or with the Media Creation Tool.
Feel free to drop your suggestions, feedback, and queries in the comment box below. We will try to respond you as soon as possible. And for more amazing content like this, keep following [site name] on all our social media handles