Wondering How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out.
There are quite a lot of users out there who simply do not like the default Windows 10 mobile ringtone. how to get a custom ringtone And they want to add a ringtone that they like. But since Windows phone is a bit complicated. So changing the ringtone might be a difficult task for anyone.
But not to worry. To help you out How to Change Ringtone, how to set ringtone I have mentioned all the steps that you have to follow to how to change ringtone in windows 10 mobile. So here we go:
How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile?
Step 1. Changing ringtone in Windows 10 mobile is extremely easy and there is no complicated step that you will need to follow. how to change ringtone in windows 10 mobile, by following these below steps:
- At first open the settings.
- Then go to option and select “Ringtones & Sounds”.
- After that, you will get to see all the original ringtones in the smartphone.
- Tap on any of the listed ringtones, and you are all done.
- Once you are done selecting your favorite ringtone, it will get changed.
Step 2. Windows phone comes with quite a lot of ringtones by default only just like any other phone. Also, how to change your ringtone you will need to use your PC to import your favorite song, music to set it as ringtone, SMS alert, and other alerts on your phone. For this, you will need to follow these steps:
- At first, you have to connect your Windows phone with your PC.
- Then from your Pc click on the start button and go to File Explorer and Then This PC.
- After connecting your smartphone with your PC, you will get to see a new Windows opened.
Step 3. After connecting the smartphone to PC, you’ll see the new Windows opened, in which you’ll see the contents of the Windows 10 PC you’ve connected. You’ve to Choose Internal Storage on this windows.
Your phone should be listed under ‘devices and drivers’. Double click on your mobile folder and open ‘Ringtones’ folder.
Step 4. how to get a custom ringtone In the Internal Storage of the mobile, you’ve to find the folder named “Ringtones”. In this folder, you can find the Ringtones which come by default in the smartphone. You’ve to paste your Favorite Music File, You can even download your favorite songs, audio, sound files from the internet and transfer into your phone afterward.
Step 5. After Successfully copying the new Ringtone in Windows 10 Smartphone, follow the procedures in First Method to choose the new Ringtone.