There are often times when your PC suddenly gets restarted, and the next message that you get to see is the “your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart”.
Well in case if you are facing the same. And wondering what this thing is all about and how to fix it. Then let me just guide you to how to repair windows 10 using command prompt.
The main reason why you get to see your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart error occurs when your OS crashes unexpectedly. And you get to see the blue screen of death. And there is quite a lot of reason are there why OS crashed unexpectedly.
However no matter what the reason is, here are a couple of things that you can try out to fix your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart issue.
Some Info About The Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart error
The error message that you usually get to see is the “Your PC Ran into a problem and needs to restart we’re just collecting some error info windows 10, and then we’ll restart for you.”
This error can turn out to be a headache for you. As you will not be able to login to your computer. And at times after restarting your computer, it again comes back to the blue screen also it happen in “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we’re just collecting some error info windows 8” and also works for you if you do not know how to fix 100 disk usage. As well as it covers quite a lot of reasons under it. And here are some of the top reasons why you get to see such error:
Reasons for this Error
- There are some changes in the registry.
- You made some changes into the system hardware.
- You have installed any recent driver, and it went wrong.
- Your PC went through improper shutdown or forceful shutdown.
However, no matter why you see such error, here are a couple of fixes that you can try out:
How to Fix “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” error?
First of all, you have to create a Windows Installation Media.
- Then boot your computer using it.
- Now from the Windows Setup, click on Next.
- Then you have to select ‘Repair computer’ option.
Once you are here, you can try these below fixes one by one to fix the ‘Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart’ error:
Fix 1: Run the System File Checker
- From the Boot options menu, you have to select Troubleshoot.
- Then go to advanced options.
- Then select “Command Prompt”.
- Over here, you have to type down the sfc /scannow command and hit the enter button.
- After that, your PC will get restarted automatically when the process is finished.
Fix 2: Perform an Automatic Repair
- From the boot options, go to Troubleshoot.
- Go to advanced options.
- Now select Startup repair.
- Next, select a target operating system to fix.
- Once you do so, Windows will start the repairing process and restart your computer once it completes the job.
Fix 3: Perform a System restore
You can also perform a system restore. To do so, you have to go to Troubleshoot and then select the Advanced Options. Sometimes after your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart then black screen comes so for that also this works. In the end, you will find the system Restore option. Simply choose a previous working state (date) to restore your computer. Then wait for Windows to complete the job and you are good to go.
Related Post: Chrome Saved Passwords
Fix 4: Restore the Registry Files
- First of all, from Troubleshoot go to the Advanced Options.
- After that, click on command prompt.
- Then you have to go to this following path using CMD: C:\Windows\System32\Config\RegBack.
- After that you have to copy these details “Default”, “SAM”, “Security”, “Software”, and “System” to the previous directory that is: C”\Windows\System32\Config.
There can also be some problem with memory management and say “Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart memory management”. To learn how to fix windows 10 then this the best article to follow. And you can also see how to fix windows 10? Here you can your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart inaccessible_boot_device also.
Related Post: AdwCleaner Review
Now go ahead and check these steps out and see how they are working for you. However, in the end, if nothing works out for you. You better consider reinstalling Windows again. But before you do so, do not forget to take the backups and for further support have official support here.
Related Post: Best Teamviewer Alternative