One of the most useful features of Google Chrome browser is that it helps you to manage saved passwords. As a result, you can manage your passwords in a better way. Plus, if you are using the same Google Account for all your devices, then you can easily access your chrome saved passwords and manage them.
However, in case if you are someone who is not sure how to manage chrome saved passwords. Then I am here to help you out. In this article, I am going to talk about a few life hacks which will allow you to manage your passwords in a better way.
So here we go:
How To Manage Chrome saved passwords?
- First of all, open your Chrome browser from the top right Chrome menu button.
- Then go to the setting.
- Now over here, you will find the Password option. Simply click on it, and you will be able to see all your google chrome saved passwords file location.
- Over here, you will also find two options. By using this feature, you will be able to turn on or off the feature to save your passwords. As well as automatic login as view chrome saved passwords.
- As well as the good part is that you can also export chrome saved passwords. For this, you have to click on the three vertical dots listed above the passwords. Then click on Export passwords. Then it will ask you to enter your Desktop password. Once you do so, your passwords will be exported as .csv format and you can also delete chrome saved passwords.
- In case, if you wish to remove your password or edit them. You will have to click on the vertical 3 dots listed beside a specific password.
- Then a small menu will popup. From here, select remove to remove a specific chrome saved password you can also clear chrome saved passwords.
- If you want to edit your details, you have to click on the Details option.
A Few More Information To Learn
You should also know the fact when Chrome is offering you to save a password for a website. You click on the “Never for that site” option. And your password will not be saved for that site. Instead, the site will be added to a never save password site list and first you need to see how to find chrome saved passwords and how to check chrome saved passwords. You can also remove chrome saved password.
Even Google Chrome also allows you to remove any URLs from your never saved list. You can also sync your passwords to your Google account. This way, your passwords will be available across all your devices in manage saved passwords iphone.
For example, I personally use the same Google Account for my Desktop, Laptop, and Phone. This way, I can easily log in to any website I want without asking myself what was the password for this website and with the help of google password finder. Also it works saved passwords firefox on different browser.
To enable this feature, you will need to sing into your Chrome browser with your Google account, and the feature will get automatically enabled and also there is feature of delete saved passwords chrome. How to save password in chrome mobile and then you can see how to find passwords.
Apart from password manager, there is another cool feature of the Chrome browser is that it comes with a built-in Password Generator, which can generate complex passwords for you. So if you want to generate complex which are hard to crack.
Plus, this feature will automatically popup whenever you are creating an account on any website using the Chrome browser with manage saved passwords chrome even from google account.
Related Post: How do I disable Chrome PDF viewer
So that was all for the Chrome saved passwords. I hope this article has cleared all your doubts and given you some new information about the Chrome Browser within google password finder. So go ahead and check it out and see how it is working for you. Also, if you have any more questions to ask. Then do feel free to comment below.