Wondering how to fix “Unable to connect to Nvidia” error? If yes, then I am here to help you out. If you are using an NVIDIA graphics card, then it is really common for you to see the geforce experience unable to connect to nvidia, try again letter.
And you are not the only one who is facing this error. However, the good part is that it is not too complicated to fix the error. In fact, a few tweaks here and there will fix the error for you. So let’s just go ahead and have a look at the common fixes.
So here we go:
What is causing unable to connect to NVIDIA error?
So the question is, what is causing nvidia experience unable to connect to NVIDIA error?
Well, the common reason mainly appears when your computer comes with another graphics card such as Intel, AMD or any other one. Then you get to see this error. As well as here are a bunch of other reasons why it causes this error and know how to fix unable to connect to nvidia:
- Your computer is using an outdated version of GeForce Experience
- NVIDIA Network server is not responding.
- GeForce Experience is unable to download the recommended driver.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience unable to connect to NVIDIA 2018.
- NVIDIA Servers down and can not connect to nvidia
However, no matter why you are seeing this error. Fixing the error is not as complicated as it seems. So let me just talk about a couple of methods to fix the why am I unable to connect to nvidia error.
Related Post: WMI Provider Host High CPU Usage
How to fix unable to connect to Nvidia?
Method 1: Upgrade GeForce Experience Program
One of the first things that you can do is upgrade to the latest version of GeForce Experience program. In case if you have the latest version of GeForce Experience program installed already. You can skip this step.
Talking about the GeForce Experience Program, well it is a program that updates Nvidia drivers from its official server. So in case if your PC is using an older version of the program, then it causes issues. So if this is the case, then the easiest solution would be to resolve the error by updating to the GeForce Experience to the latest version. To do so, you can follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official GeForce Experience page using this link:
- Then simply download the latest version of the program.
- Once you are done downloading the software. Double click on it to start the installation process.
- After that follow all the screen instructions and install the application on your computer.
- Once you are done with the steps, simply restart your computer and see if you are still getting the unable to connect to Nvidia or not and geforce unable to connect to nvidia windows 10.
Related Post: Critical Process Died
Method 2: Change the status of NVIDIA Services from ‘starting’ to ‘started.’
As I have mentioned before, that one of the main reasons behind the unable to connect to Nvidia is that it had failed to start the NVIDIA Network Service. So if this is the case, you need to start the service again . So for this, you can follow these steps:
Check Nvidia Services Status
- Press Windows Key + R button together from your keyboard. This will open the run dialog with nvidia unable to connect to nvidia try again later windows 10.
- Over here you will need to type down ‘services.msc’ and hit the Enter button.
- This will open up the Services window.
- From here find the Nvidia Network Service and how to geforce game ready driver unable to connect to nvidia.
- Over here, you will find that the service status is showing as starting.
- So in case if you get to see starting status. This means the service is not started yet. Hence, you are getting the unable to connect to Nvidia error.
Now that we know that we have to start the service. Simply close all the windows without making any changes and move to the second step.
Delete NSManagedTasks.xml file and stop a related task
- First of all, go to this following path: C:\ ProgramData>NVIDIA Corporation>NetService.
- Over here you have to locate the NSManagedTasks.xml file. In case if you cannot see this file, make sure to turn on the Show hidden files feature from the folder menu.
- Then simply select the delete the file.
- Next open Task manager.
- And click on the Details tab from the top.
- Now you have to find the NvStreamNetworkService.exe.
- Then right click on it and select End Task.
Once you are done with all the above steps. You have to move to the third and last step. So for this, follow these steps:
Start the NVIDIA Service
Now we have to start the Nvidia service. For this, you will need to follow these below mentioned steps one by one, and you will be good to go.
- Open run dialog using Windows key + R keys from your keyboard.
- Then type down services.msc and hit the enter button.
- Now locate the NVIDIA Network Service.
- Then right click on the service and select Start the service.
- Now you will find that the status of the service has now changed from ‘starting’ to ‘started’.
So that was all for the unable to connect to Nvidia, try again later error with unable to connect to nvidia driver. Now it is your call to go ahead and check all of these steps and see if they are working for you or not for geforce experience unable to connect to nvidia. Also, if you have any more questions to ask. Then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out with your query and get more products on official website here.
Related Post: Reimage Repair